99 Degrees Hot Pot – Delicious recipes
– 4 (1/2lb) salmon steaks, 1-inch thick
– 3/4 cup of brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
– Combine the sugar, lemon juice and butter in a saucepan.
– Cook the mixture over low heat, constantly stirring, until sugar has dissolved.
– Place the salmon steaks in a greased, hinged fish basket. Then grill about four inches from the coal.
– Cook the salmon for about fifteen minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily, occasionally brushing with sauce.